The soybean market struggled all week along with the wheat complex. Export purchases of corn boosted the market this week. On this week’s Nebraska Soybean Board Weekly Market Roundup we hear from PJ Conradt & Alex Gade with Tredas. Issues with the banking sector weighed on the market and early planting intention numbers are starting to be released.
CLOSINGS & CANCELLATIONS
- ZION LUTHERAN CHURCH (Chappell ): Event Cancelled - No Sunday Service 3/26/23 (Details...)
- SUTHERLAND UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (Sutherland): Closed - Online only service at 10:30amCT (Details...)
- HERSHEY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (Hershey): Closed - Online only service at 10:30amCT on website (Details...)
- PAXTON UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (Paxton): Closed - Online only service at 10:30amCT on website (Details...)
- SACRED HEART CHURCH (Shelton): Event Cancelled - No Religious Education Classes (Details...)
- NEW LIFE CHURCH - KEARNEY (Kearney): Notice - No 9:00 am In-Person Service, 10:30 in-person and online are on as scheduled. (Details...)