KEARNEY – Two Rivers Public Health updated the weekly risk dial on Thursday, June 23, 2022. The risk dial increased within the green “Low” level of risk.
- 507 cases of COVID-19 were recorded in TRPHD between May 25 – June 22 (4 weeks). 1/4th of all COVID tests conducted at hospitals and clinics in the past month have been positive. Overall test positivity rate in the last week was almost 20%
- 142 COVID cases were reported in the last week. 5 residential facilities reported new COVID cases among staff and/or residents in the last week.
- As of June 22, 53% of the total population of TRPHD has received the minimum prescribed dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. 49% of those fully vaccinated have received at least one booster, including 3/4th of those aged 60 years and over.
- As of Wednesday morning, 25% of ICU beds and 36% of Medical/surgical beds in TRPHD were available. 3 COVID patients are currently admitted in the ICU in TRPHD, one of them is currently being maintained on a ventilator.
- TRPHD offers COVID testing at the Two Rivers Public Health Department office at 516 W. 11th Street, Kearney. Testing is offered Mondays & Wednesdays 9:30AM – 10:30AM. Those interested are required to register at https://login.registermytime.com/tw/2rphd for scheduling.
- TRPHD strongly urges all unvaccinated vaccine-eligible residents to avail of the COVID vaccination or booster shots through their healthcare provider, pharmacy or TRPHD. For schedule of vaccination clinics, see www.trphd.org
- For these reasons, the risk dial is raised compared to the previous week, however it is still within the ‘low risk’ (green) zone. The dial reflects steadily rising COVID incidence and increased COVID-related morbidity events across the district.