There have been 147 new cases of COVID-19 reported in the Four Corners District in the past 2 days (November 10-11):
- Seward County had 56 new cases for a total of 942.
- York County had 42 new cases for a total of 746.
- Butler County added 27 new cases for 408 total cases.
- Polk County had 22 new cases for 311 cases total.
The total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 2,407. There have been 852 new cases in the past 14 days, with 433 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
Please join us for our County Community Briefings taking place via Zoom on Thursday, November 12. These briefings provide important local COVID-19 updates, and you will hear from community leaders about how they are addressing issues during the pandemic. The briefing schedule is York County (8:30 am), Polk County (10 am), Seward County (1 pm) and Butler County (2:30 pm). Connection information can be found at www.fourcorners.ne.gov or by calling 402-362-2621.
For questions about COVID-19, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.
August 14, 2020—The past 2-day total of COVID-19 cases has increased by 15 in the Four Corners District:
- York County has 6 new cases for a total of 95 cases, and 72 have recovered.
- Seward County has 5 new cases for a total of 134 cases, and 83 have recovered.
- Butler County has 3 new cases for 67 cases total, and 54 have recovered.
- Polk County has 1 new case for 26 cases total, and 22 have recovered.
The total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 322, and 231 of those have recovered.
For questions or more information about COVID-19, please call Four Corners at 402-362-2621, email email@example.com or visit www.fourcorners.ne.gov.
The Four Corners District two-day total of 9 new COVID-19 cases includes:
- 7 new cases in Butler County
- 2 new cases in York County
This 2-day case total brings the Four Corners District COVID-19 total to 116. Polk remains at 9, Seward County – 28, York -35, and Butler now has 44.
New sports guidance has been posted. On our website at http://www.fourcorners.ne.gov/coronavirus-n-cov, you will find:
- New Statewide Sports Reopening Guidelines, effective June 1st
- New Youth Sports Guidelines, effective June 1st
- Outline of Changes to Upcoming Directed Health Measures, Phase II, starting June 1st
- Guidance for Restricted Fair Openings in Nebraska
- Guidance for Livestock Shows and Events in Nebraska
We welcome your questions as you read through these documents.
For questions or more information about COVID-19, please call Four Corners at (402) 362-2621, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fourcorners.ne.gov.