Hannah Borg and Alex Voichoskie host this week’s edition of Friday Five at the Nebraska Soybean Board Studio at Nebraska Innovation Campus. Friday Five is a countdown of some of the biggest stories in agriculture of the week.
5) The Zeman Ranch, with roughly 10,300 acres of diversified farm and ranch land near Bassett, Nebraska recently hit the market, making it the most expensive ranch on the market today.
4) Earlier this week, ground was broke at the Lancaster Event Center in preparation for the National High School Rodeo Finals to be held in Lincoln, Nebraska in July of 2020 and 2021.
3) The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association submitted official comments to the United States Department of Agriculture outlining key principles for the regulation of fake meat products.
2) The 2018 Farm Bill was introduced this week by House Agriculture Committee chairman Michael Conway.
1) Nebraska delegation participated in a roundtable discussion hosted by President Donald Trump at the White House earlier this week.