Hannah Borg and Alex Voichoskie return to the Nebraska Soybean Board Studio to host this week’s edition of Friday Five.
5) The U.S Roundtable for Sustainable Beef Framework highlights key areas important to the sustainability of beef.
4) The Spring Weather Outlook from DTN recapped yield results from 2014, a year of delayed planting, suggesting that planting delays don’t necessarily indicate a decrease in overall production.
3) The 2018 Kansas Wheat Quality Council Tour was held this week to evaluate this year’s wheat crop.
2) Culver’s made donations to agriculture education organizations on Thursday for Scoop of Thanks Day.
1) Nebraska leads the nation in various beef statistics during National Beef Month.